[Solved] Disappeared battery meter

Questions about hardware, drivers and peripherals
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
questined

[Solved] Disappeared battery meter

Post by questined »

Hi all,

I have linux mint 10 Julia and its really smooth and nice. I have it on my 10.1" Acer Aspire One netbook (model d250). The Internet works fine, programs work fine and its good. I've had it for about a month now and for some odd reason, my battery meter has disappeared. I just noticed this about a week ago. Also, today when running on battery, the meter reappeared when it warned me about having low battery. The second I plugged in my charger, the battery meter disappeared not allowing me to see my battery charge percentage. I'm not sure how to fix this. I tried installing a package from the software manager, yet i still can't put any on the task bar. At this point im stuck. Any help? :|

Thanx
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Aging Technogeek

Re: Disappeared battery meter

Post by Aging Technogeek »

Check Menu=>Preferences=>Power Management=>General=>Notification Area. It sounds like the battery icon is set to display only when your battery is low. In the notification area, you can reset the icon to display whenever you want it to.
questined

Re: Disappeared battery meter

Post by questined »

THANX! it worked! :)

Return to “Hardware Support”