Bluetooth - automatically connect failed

Questions about hardware, drivers and peripherals
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
gottdrak99

Bluetooth - automatically connect failed

Post by gottdrak99 »

Hello, I have a problem by conneting my Bluetooth mouse. On every bootup I must plug-in my old wire mouse and click on Bluetooth symbol in tray, select my Bluetooth mouse and click on "Connect". Does it possible connect it automatically while bootup?

OS: Mint 10 64-bit (The standard version), all updates are applied
Mouse: Apple Magic Mouse
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
gottdrak99

Re: Bluetooth - automatically connect failed

Post by gottdrak99 »

I've got it. Here is a solution from other Forum:

I resolved bluetooth authentification issues with PIN by creating in /var/lib/bluetooth/xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx (for MAC bluetooth host address of hcix) a text file named pincodes where I write, one by line, the MAC address of the bluetooth devices I want to pair with, separated by a space and the pincode to use. For you it will be
Code:

Code: Select all

00:22:41:DC:06:49 1234
With that, every bluetooth host communication using hcix to pair with this remote device it correctly authentificated. This is the only way I am sure to succeed for pincodes exchanges between remote and host for bluetooth. If your authentification with your bluetooth keyboard failed, I understand that the host "Can't create HID control channel: connection refused"

Return to “Hardware Support”