Please help! samsung printer install

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
rets

Please help! samsung printer install

Post by rets »

Please help! Before I go nuts and kick ten shades of hell out of this printer and stress myself to greyness!

I run mint 17.2, I love it, I love everything it stands for and how it works. I have used linux for a year and my skill set of using the terminal is as basic as can be.

I have purchased a Samsung printer m2675fn after downloading the files from samsung main site and plugging in the printer to my laptop, the printer is recognized and i can send a file to the printer, it wakes the printer up but does not print. Now I know the printer works as my business partner prints wildly all day from his very slow and shockingly corrupt windows 7 rig.

So im at an end really, I can extract the files that I downloaded, but running them automatically with terminal yields no results and manually doing it is way past my capabilities. I have googled away and just got lost whilst reading the advice or subsequently found no advice. Any help is so appreciated!

Thanks Rets
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Printers & Scanners”