Dude, after 40h~ without sleeping I found the soluction. I'm sorry for my bad writing and typing, but I'm really tired.
I've downgraded the kernel, upgraded the kernel, tried to use ndiswrapper, tried to code my own drivers to the a9k, called the Atheros support and nothing worked. I was going to bed now and then I realized that I could just sniffer the packets and see what's going on under the network layers.
Started the Wireshark and made the sniffer follow all packets from my wireless network card. Made a simple post, made some GET requests and then made a post with a non default enctype; saw that the connection between the wireless router and the pci was correctly made and the packets were fully sent, but between the router and the modem it was broke, so I discovered that my router is breaking the packets at all.
Just accessed the router's configs and changed the MTU rate to 1400, everything works well now!