1) click on control center from the menu button.
2) go to Other (last option)
3) There Ull see Software Sources click on it...
4)Click on Additional Drivers (Top right last tab)
5)Select using Broadcom 802.11 Linux STA wireless driver source from bcmwl blabla
6) Enter, let it do his thing and voilà
7) Enjoy and look up in you tube The summerian scripts documentary Very Interesting....
But it did`t work out as i hoped either, after apply the change, it resorts back to the original setting as before
If anyone can help i would greatly appropriate it. otherwise im thinking of getting one of those USB Wifi Adapters at radio shack for $10 or so dollars.