New To Mint? wusb54g .__.

Questions about Wi-Fi and other network devices, file sharing, firewalls, connection sharing etc
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
ScarletDreamz

New To Mint? wusb54g .__.

Post by ScarletDreamz »

Ok im pretty new to all linux things, and this is my first install and i dont know what do do. i read some stuff on internet and decided to try mint, and i love the design,

however, im using a wusb54g v2 and when i plug the usb, nothing happen, can anyone help me on this on, telling me were to go and write exactly, remember that im new, i dont have any knowledge about linux at all D:
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
BlazeGX

Re: New To Mint? wusb54g .__.

Post by BlazeGX »

Sorry dude i have the same problem. But im using a WMP54G v.4. If you have better luck than me, please reply to my post. :? I'll reply again if someone helps me. :)
BlazeGX

Re: New To Mint? wusb54g .__.

Post by BlazeGX »

[SOLvED] HAY! i figured it out all you have to do is go to do is go to control center, then go to windows wireless drives. while in windows wireless drives insert the install disc for your PCI adapter. then click the brows button on install windows wireless drives. then go into your optical drive and select the folder labeled drivers. open the folder with your driver; inside that folder you will find an INF file(.INF). open the file and the program will install your drive. when your drive is installed you can then set up your connection.

Return to “Networking”