Network Management Panel not working properly [SOLVED]

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
pelleoss

Network Management Panel not working properly [SOLVED]

Post by pelleoss »

Hi guys,
I'm facing some issues with Network Management Panel.
I use a internet key (mobile broadband) and I can easly connect to internet, but:

1) every time I switch on the pc I have to enable the broadband connection. Is there a way to make it alwasy enabled by default?
2) Traffic & statistics (window that appears when you click on the active connection) are not working, so I cannot see any info about my connection. If a open a network monitor widget I can see the the connection is working (traffic is shown). I'm sure the Network Manager info worked some days ago, but now no more...
Any idea how I can fix it? To me is very comfortable to have all the info there and check the speed of the connection and the total bytes exchanged...

Thanks,
Claudio:)

(LinuxMint 13 KDE)
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
pelleoss

Re: Network Management Panel not working properly [SOLVED]

Post by pelleoss »

I realized that Network Management Panel is showing data activity only when the connection is used (and not just if it is on).
So if I'm surfing or downloading, I can see data about my traffic. Otherwise everything is frozen.

Don't know if this is how it should work, but to me is more than enough!
I might just want to check the speed of my connection when I'm downloading something.

Sorry for the "stupid" post.
:oops:

Return to “Software & Applications”