No Kfilebox or dropbox?

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
LNXlady

No Kfilebox or dropbox?

Post by LNXlady »

In my other distro, I've been using Kfilebox (it was in the repo) for dropbox but I don't find it in the repo here. Is there any dropbox app for KDE in the repo? I'd rather not install from sourceforge or the dropbox site because I'd like to get automatic updates. Also, I do not have Nautilus installed and don't want it. What do the rest of you use?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
braingateway

Re: No Kfilebox or dropbox?

Post by braingateway »

you can download the deb package and use gdebi to install it.
braingateway

Re: No Kfilebox or dropbox?

Post by braingateway »

LNXlady wrote:rather not install from sourceforge or the dropbox site because I'd like to get automatic updates.
the kfilebox itself seems not get updates very often. I think it will automatic download the new version of binary files from dropbox, so maybe it is up to date automatically. Even on windows side the dropbox often chooses to be conservative about the updates, so even there are new version out, your installed dropbox ususally delays the automatic updates.

Return to “Software & Applications”