obvious bug is obvious

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
phill1978

obvious bug is obvious

Post by phill1978 »

Reported over a year ago. Two people also added to my bug. Developer aknowlaged. Im running the very lastest dev build of KDE.

Bug still here.

Right Click Open Folder Settings ( or use which ever way you like to get to the wallpaper settings)

now this bit, do it quickly like you know how to set something and move on. not slowly like some old grandad ..

Letf click on a wallpaper, Hit apply then quickly hit ok = black screen.

The reason it has been missed is that if you select a wallpaper and press 'ok' to accept it this doesnt happen. In effect the preview doesnt always work unless your slow and never works if you quick preview before clicking ok.

ahh, its the little things that spoil and experience.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
kurotsugi

Re: obvious bug is obvious

Post by kurotsugi »

too bad that mint team has nothing to do with KDE. I think you should post this on KDE forum or that bug discussion.
blue_bullet

Re: obvious bug is obvious

Post by blue_bullet »

kurotsugi wrote:too bad that mint team has nothing to do with KDE. I think you should post this on KDE forum or that bug discussion.
You are certainly more apt to get a response from the KDE Forum, usually within 24 hours. Often the response includes a solution or a suggestion for a work around. On this forum you will get a response if someone has a solution; otherwise question is ignored even by moderators. That's just the way this forum works.

http://forum.kde.org/index.php

Return to “Software & Applications”