Graphic problems with Firefox

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
cedric

Re: Graphic problems with Firefox

Post by cedric »

Hi

maybe you could try this,

first install :

sudo apt-get install gtk2-engines-ubuntulooks

and after go to config system, appearance, "GTK Styles and Fonts", in "GTK Styles", choose "human" style from option "Use another style".

Firefox and other applications bases on gnome should look like kde applications.

Sorry for my english, this info are coming from this french website : http://www.aide-ubuntu.com/Ameliorer-l- ... de-Firefox
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Soloact

Post by Soloact »

This might help you: In KDE, go to "Settings", then "System Settings", then "Appearance", then choose "GTK Styles and Fonts", on the bottom you'll see an option to "Install Scrollbar Fix" for Firefox and Thunderbird.
Boo
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Boo »

yes i am using the same theme and clearlooks style.
the theme will have to be a release note for firefox since i can not find a way to install the theme.jar via the command line in a chroot environment.
firefox installs themes internally and needs a DE to start even if you use the command line to install the theme, you need to ff to open.

Boo
Now where was i going? Oh yes, crazy!

Return to “Software & Applications”