Wow, great job, Boo...

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
foggytown
Level 3
Level 3

Wow, great job, Boo...

Post by foggytown »

I finally scraped together the time to install and play with Darnya KDE CE beta. Wow, it is beautiful and way functional.
I've always liked KDE apps best (Amarok, Digicam, and K3b--just to name a few) and this upcoming release may be the impetus for me to return to KDE.
I found no problems with my hardware, and it installed as expected. I just wanted to let you know that there is at least one grateful user out here who really appreciates the work that you are putting into this release.
This is the first time I have installed the KDE version of Mint, I had always assumed that it was the "red haired stepchild" of Mint the way that Kubuntu is to Ubuntu--teaches me (once again) about making rash assumptions. Now I see that it is put together with the same loving tenderness that goes into the main edition. It is the fastest and most beautiful KDE release that I have ever used.
Hoping that you are able to keep up the good work...
--john

Edit: Hopefully I can install the next beta in a timely enough fashion to give you more useful feedback.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Boo
Level 7
Level 7

Re: Wow, great job, Boo...

Post by Boo »

glad you like it but the next beta is way better.

Boo
Now where was i going? Oh yes, crazy!

Return to “Software & Applications”