MOSTLY SOLVED - Can I Delay Panel Bar From Popping Up?

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
jimwg

MOSTLY SOLVED - Can I Delay Panel Bar From Popping Up?

Post by jimwg »

Greetings!

I have Seamonkey/Firefox with various control icons on their bottom status bars which I can't click because as soon as my cursor gets down close to them the panel bar pops up from hiding with all its own icon controls and totally blocks the status bar off. Is there anyway I can delay the panel bar's pop up by a few seconds so I can hit my browser status bar controls?

Thanks for any advice!

Jim in NYC
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
fichte

Re: Can I Delay Panel Bar From Popping Up?

Post by fichte »

hi jim

have you tried the solution described on: superuser.com/questions/503075/xfce-4-panle-show-delay ?
jimwg

Re: Can I Delay Panel Bar From Popping Up?

Post by jimwg »

fichte wrote:hi jim

have you tried the solution described on: superuser.com/questions/503075/xfce-4-panle-show-delay ?
Thanks, I got it going but had to use Chromium to view the answer panel. For some odd reason in the last couple of days my SeaMonkey and Firefox haven't been able to render such panels like the hyperlinked Twitter panels that some sites have. It's just a blank. Shows in Web and Opera and Chromium though.

Puzzled Jim in NYC

Return to “Xfce”