Anyone like to play games ?

Chat about just about anything else

Re: Anyone like to play games ?

Postby homerscousin on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:32 am

What games? Football? hide and seek? computer games?
Me, I'm not much of a computer gamer. The only games that really captivated me is the Myst series and there isn't much new of that type. I think there is an open source remake of Riven in the works but it sounds like at least a year down the road. I also like the auto racing type games. I'd probably like them a whole lot more if I had a steering wheel and all the other goodies. It just isn't right using a keyboard. Right now on Linux I have 0 games installed. I kinda would like to try something just to see how the new Ivy bridge system performs.
i5 3570k, ASRock z77 Extreme 4, 8 Gb Ripjaws 1600, Antec 430w psu, HVR 1600 tv tuner, custom case- marble top, oak face. Carver & DCM Time Window sound system. Mint 14 KDE.
homerscousin
Level 5
Level 5

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Postby homerscousin on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:40 pm

Hi, folks. I responded to the original poster of this question to kinda make him or her feel welcome. Now the original post is gone. Why? Was it a trollmonster. I don't know. Feel free to add.
i5 3570k, ASRock z77 Extreme 4, 8 Gb Ripjaws 1600, Antec 430w psu, HVR 1600 tv tuner, custom case- marble top, oak face. Carver & DCM Time Window sound system. Mint 14 KDE.
homerscousin
Level 5
Level 5

Postby xenopeek on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:08 am

Ah, sometimes that happens. Probably the OP was a spammer, and the account got deleted which also removes all posts (but not any replies by others, like you).
xenopeek
Level 21
Level 21

Return to Open chat