CMS ..

Chat about just about anything else

CMS ..

Postby Hjess on Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:17 am

Hi.

Do anyone know a system for writing online documentation ?

I had a look into textpattern - but as far as I see it misses to option for copy/paste or import open office documents..

/~ HJess
"Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent." - Friedrich Nietzsche
"No notice is taken of a little evil, but when it increases it strikes the eye." - Aristotle
Hjess
Level 2
Level 2

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: CMS ..

Postby kevmille on Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:16 am

Try looking into a document management system. I played with KnowledgeTree which has some features. AlFresco is much bigger, more features but a pain to install.
kevmille
Level 1
Level 1

Re: CMS ..

Postby Hjess on Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:51 pm

kevmille wrote:Try looking into a document management system. I played with KnowledgeTree which has some features. AlFresco is much bigger, more features but a pain to install.

Thanks! - First off I've thought KnowlegeTree where closed source, but found it at SF.

Do you have any experience using the source version? - because I dont need a apache/mysql installation cos its allready there..

I've might try to take a look into ALFresco ...
"Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent." - Friedrich Nietzsche
"No notice is taken of a little evil, but when it increases it strikes the eye." - Aristotle
Hjess
Level 2
Level 2

Return to Open chat