Inspiring story of my friend who fought Cancer

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
anandrkris

Inspiring story of my friend who fought Cancer

Post by anandrkris »

http://vaidehivc.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02 ... ancer.html Completely OT to Linux, this is a true story of my friend who battled with Cancer and successfully came out of it recently. An inspiring read... :)
Made me realize that Life is too short to worry about trivial stuff when people are facing unimaginable pain with a brave heart...
Last edited by SMG on Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Locking old topic.
jimallyn
Level 19
Level 19

Re: Inspiring story of my friend who fought Cancer

Post by jimallyn »

I'm glad your friend was cured of cancer. My friend Jerry wasn't so lucky. He was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer about three years ago, and died of it on December 31, 2014. He will be missed. Cancer can be nasty!
“If the government were coming for your TVs and cars, then you'd be upset. But, as it is, they're only coming for your sons.” - Daniel Berrigan
anandrkris

Re: Inspiring story of my friend who fought Cancer

Post by anandrkris »

jimallyn wrote:I'm glad your friend was cured of cancer. My friend Jerry wasn't so lucky. He was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer about three years ago, and died of it on December 31, 2014. He will be missed. Cancer can be nasty!
Oh...That's sad. :( Yes, a very dreadful and fatal disease.

Return to “Open Chat”