Need some help with a program

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
Old Marcus

Need some help with a program

Post by Old Marcus »

Hey guys, I've been experimenting with glade and python together, and have made a program that has launcher buttons for most of the mintTools in one little window. More of a personal project than anything, but I've got a problem. In glade I've created an 'about' box, but I can't work out how to launch it by the menu option. I've googled for python and glade tuts, but the tubes seem to be very lacking in that area, only glade tuts are with C and C++, except for one which covers the basics.

Other than that the program is pretty much done. I thought I'd distribute the program, partly so someone can have a look at it and help me find a solution, but also so you can rate it. It's a tad useless, more of a 'hello world!' program than anything, but tell me what you think anyway. :) If I get better, I may make some better programs in the future...

P.S. The unoriginal naming convention is more of a working title than anything. :P
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Husse

Re: Need some help with a program

Post by Husse »

Study mintMenu
That's python and glade

Return to “Open Chat”