A fun game for fifteen minutes a day

Chat about just about anything else

A fun game for fifteen minutes a day

Postby Kaye on Tue May 26, 2009 1:48 pm

Hey everyone,

Just thought I'd share a fun game I came across a few days ago. It's an mmorpg called Estiah, very well polished and fun to play. The best part about it, though, is that the game is only meant to be played once a day for around ten to fifteen minutes at a time, regulated by action points that determine whether or not you can do anything else that day. If you have a few minutes, check out the link in my sig. If you register using that link, you'll have access to me as a "mentor", meaning you can ask me any questions you have about the game any time. If you like RPGs you'll be sure to like it.

-Kaye
"In somnis veritas"
Antivirus or defragging?
Kaye
Level 5
Level 5

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: A fun game for fifteen minutes a day

Postby emorrp1 on Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:24 pm

I'm tempted to try it out, but I know I'd just get hooked. I've played several games that're "only meant to be played about 15 mins a day". Basically I end up obsessing and spending far longer than recommended :oops: :D
If you have a question that has been answered and solved, then please edit your original post and put a [SOLVED] at the end of your subject header
Hint - use a google search including the search term site:forums.linuxmint.com
emorrp1
Level 8
Level 8

Re: A fun game for fifteen minutes a day

Postby Kaye on Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:23 pm

Actually it's not even possible to play Estiah for any longer unless you create like 20 characters or something like that :)
"In somnis veritas"
Antivirus or defragging?
Kaye
Level 5
Level 5

Return to Open chat