How to disable Mobsync.exe on window vista?

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
FedoraRefugee

Re: How to disable Mobsync.exe on window vista?

Post by FedoraRefugee »

This post is spam! :twisted:
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
hemimaniac

Post by hemimaniac »

Why must these people continue to spam us with windows related questions, software, and other programs that either go against the entire FOSS philosophy or are solely proprietary in nature when us Linux peeps have already (for the most part) found a doozen other ways to do these functions. I hope these IP's are banned faster then they can check for replies!
FedoraRefugee

Post by FedoraRefugee »

hemimaniac wrote:Why must these people continue to spam us with windows related questions, software, and other programs that either go against the entire FOSS philosophy or are solely proprietary in nature when us Linux peeps have already (for the most part) found a doozen other ways to do these functions. I hope these IP's are banned faster then they can check for replies!
The post itself is just a generic cover for providing the spam link, which in this case is a changing webpage that advertises goods like safes and bike helmets.

Oh, BTW, I know curiosity gets the best of most people, but please try to keep hitting that link to a minimum. Their success is gauged on the number of hits they get and if it proves successful then the spammer will be back. Dirty bastards. :twisted:
markfiend

Post by markfiend »

hemimaniac wrote:Why must these people continue to spam us with windows related questions, software, and other programs that either go against the entire FOSS philosophy or are solely proprietary in nature when us Linux peeps have already (for the most part) found a doozen other ways to do these functions. I hope these IP's are banned faster then they can check for replies!
They neither know nor care what this forum is about. They have web-spiders wandering around the internet looking for forums to spam. I have administrated and moderated on other forums and it's a common problem. It's like an arms-race between mods and spammers. :evil:

Return to “Open Chat”