David Icke interview....

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
MintHat

David Icke interview....

Post by MintHat »

Human Race get off your Knees! - The Lion Sleeps No More!

Found a rather interesting (for me at least) interview with David Icke on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCzheVOR ... re=related
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Aging Technogeek

Re: David Icke interview....

Post by Aging Technogeek »

Never heard of him before this, and, after listening to 20 minutes of the interview, I don't want to know more. Not saying he's a wack-job, just not interested in his view of so-called reality.
waldo
Level 4
Level 4

Post by waldo »

Aging Technogeek wrote:. . . Not saying he's a wack-job, . . .
But it's tempting to say it, isn't it? :roll:
Sheesh . . .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke
MintHat

Post by MintHat »

I can certainly understand your viewpoint. If your not interested in this subject, it can be regarded as "far-out" :shock:
But even if you are into this kind of thing it can be, just wait until you see the whole thing. :D (If you even would that is).
Oscar799
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Oscar799 »

Good to know England still produces eccentrics though..... :shock:
randomizer

Post by randomizer »

Icke is certainly an odd character. He's a thinker and challenges common beliefs and apathetic lifestyles, and we do need more people like that. People often are too accepting of the stated motives of those in power; too busy watching FOX to wake up to reality. However, his reptilian shape-shifter stuff is a tough pill to swallow. I have friends who've done alot of research (years in fact) into the global elite and their ties with Jewish bankers, and it's not a baseless conspiracy theory. I have not had the time to really look at it myself though.

Return to “Open Chat”