Fall

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
CyanPrime

Fall

Post by CyanPrime »

Hello boys and girls. I'm hear with the prealpha0.5.4.2 build of my awesome new indie game Fall.
It's a extremely fast action game where you control a hero in a power-suit (Think Bubblegum Crisis, or Ironman).
Fall currently has 5 difficulties,and 2 levels, but a third should be made and released within the week, so keep your eyes pealed.
here are some screens:

Here is thedownload

Looking for all ways I could make this game better, and any bugs/errors you might find.

Now that that's out of the way, I need some help. I need a tester to tell me if Fall starts up like it's suppose to. It uses SFML, and I included the .a files (the libs), but I'm still unsure if it'll run. Can someone test this for me please?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
piratesmack

Re: Fall

Post by piratesmack »

CyanPrime wrote: Now that that's out of the way, I need some help. I need a tester to tell me if Fall starts up like it's suppose to. It uses SFML, and I included the .a files (the libs), but I'm still unsure if it'll run. Can someone test this for me please?
Yeah, it works. Very fun :)

Maybe instead of requiring the user to install the libs, you can add a little startup script like

Code: Select all

#!/bin/sh

LD_LIBRARY_PATH="$(pwd)" ./Fall

Return to “Open Chat”