Who added neo as a user on my virtual XP?

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
mzsade
Level 5
Level 5

Who added neo as a user on my virtual XP?

Post by mzsade »

:lol: :lol: Alright, which one of you cool cats did it?! A very classy white hat job, i am truly blown away! You have got to show me how! I was trying to "nmap" the ip of my virtual xp and had allowed Remote login.

Regards,
mzsade

PS: Okay, i took some security measures and passed the test here, https://www.grc.com/x/ne.dll?bh0bkyd2 , doitagain, doitagain...

Enough clowning around, i have downloaded a couple of good bash beginner tutorials and will get down to it in earnest.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Linux User #481272 Reg: 15th Sept., 2008
mzsade
Level 5
Level 5

Re: Who added neo as a user on my virtual XP?

Post by mzsade »

I am surprised that nobody seems concerned about this, i could have been traumatized for life, you know, if i thought sensitive information had been stolen from my computer, or if i was so thin-skinned...what does this say about the famed Linux security?
mzsade
Level 5
Level 5

Re: Who added neo as a user on my virtual XP?

Post by mzsade »

Won't you at least speculate on some technical explanation of how it could have been done, doggone-it? :o

Return to “Open Chat”