Linux Mint Forum Menu for Firefox

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
nelamvr6
Level 4
Level 4

Post by nelamvr6 »

Do you have any screen shots?

Thanks!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
merlwiz79
Level 8
Level 8

Post by merlwiz79 »

Here is what it looks like.
Click to Enlarge

carlos
Level 4
Level 4

Post by carlos »

Holy crap, that's great! I just installed it on my mac at my job and it works like a charm.

I hope this gets included in Darnya
____________ ________ ______ ____ ___ __ __ _
http://www.designdrifter.com
The Purpose of Life is for DNA to reproduce.
clem
Level 12
Level 12

Post by clem »

Hi Ranjan,

I've got mixed feelings about this. It's very well implemented, it works perfectly it's configurable and it's easy to install and to use. Having said that it's not something I would use... not because I don't like it but because I don't have the need for it. I guess it's down to how people usually use forums, I always start everything from the main page and very rarely go down the category level. I saw Carlos' reaction and I can understand that for people who like to access some parts of the forums directly this must be a great tool.

Am I missing the point? I'll keep it installed on my machine for a week or so and I'll force myself to use it. It took me some time before I was addicted to Tomboy Notes and maybe I just need to change my habits towards this.. let's see.

Clem

Return to “Open Chat”