Joys of Puppysitting lol

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
LarryP

Joys of Puppysitting lol

Post by LarryP »

My former roommate who moved a couple months ago talked me into watching her 6 month old chihuahua pomeranian mix for the next ten days.Ihave to admit this is the first small dog I have ever liked. Well unless you consider beagles small :D . Wish i could put a pic up but no digital cam or scanner. Pretty much looks like a standard chi with a curly tail and slightly longer coat. He is named Spaz because when she got him at 8 weeks from her sis this pup was the most uncoordinated thing you ever saw :lol: he runs and hides from people he's unsure of and does his best to lick you to death if he likes you. Guess his temprament reminds me of my last dog a black chow female I got as a rescue.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
dawgdoc

Re: Joys of Puppysitting lol

Post by dawgdoc »

I would say more joyful than babysitting a 6 month old. The puppy should be house trained, the child will not be. :lol:
AndrewH

Post by AndrewH »

I was hoping this was going to be about Puppy Linux. :lol:
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Post by tdockery97 »

AndrewH wrote:I was hoping this was going to be about Puppy Linux. :lol:
:lol: :lol:
Mint Cinnamon 20.1