I am done with this linux thing

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
willie42
Level 7
Level 7

Re: I am done with this linux thing

Post by willie42 »

Well I know I feel for the Mods. I think as a community all we can do is avoid contact as much as when can when we are able to identify him then just not answer any of his post..... thats my plan anyways. :D
Comptia A+ Certified Technician
Comptia Network + Certified Technician
You can not have Success without Failures.
grey1960envoy

Post by grey1960envoy »

willie42 wrote:Well I know I feel for the Mods. I think as a community all we can do is avoid contact as much as when can when we are able to identify him then just not answer any of his post..... thats my plan anyways. :D
My thoughts exactly ...the fool is just out to prove how much of an idiot he really is !!!!
linuxviolin
Level 8
Level 8

Post by linuxviolin »

grey1960envoy wrote:
willie42 wrote:Well I know I feel for the Mods. I think as a community all we can do is avoid contact as much as when can when we are able to identify him then just not answer any of his post..... thats my plan anyways. :D
My thoughts exactly ...the fool is just out to prove how much of an idiot he really is !!!!
Again led to moan about this? This is quite sad. And the guy is no longer here! At least he will have you busy... :mrgreen: Maybe you could move on now... unless you miss him! :lol:
Last edited by linuxviolin on Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
K.I.S.S. ===> "Keep It Simple, Stupid"
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." (Leonardo da Vinci)
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Albert Einstein)
helterskelter

Post by helterskelter »

Go on then,off you go to windows. Be warned though I think it will spit you back out!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-12067295

Now there's a bit of "Fun" for you to play with.

eddie
Elisa

Post by Elisa »

Susu wrote:...other distros that need a lot of fiddling around with...
:lol:
Oh my god... :roll:

Return to “Open Chat”