The Mint Café

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
Crewp

Re: THE MINT CAFE

Post by Crewp »

Yes get well soon :)
rokytnji

Post by rokytnji »

Thanks bros, the maple honey tea worked. Now to treat myself. I am going to buy me some (box of 12)
[url]http://www.scoops2u.com/public/images/tips/Blue_bunny_Froz_Fruit_Lime.jpg[/url]

Lime bars. Throw some into a blender with some tequila. Have a frozen lime slush in the Mint Cafe.
Crewp

Post by Crewp »

sounds good, bartender! I'll have what he's having :lol:
rokytnji

Post by rokytnji »

jasmine789 wrote:Joe couldn't accept his eyes. How could a aperture apparatus perceive so abundant about me.He goes aback to the bar for addition drink.Make it a bifold could cause I ain't got abundant time left.
Joe must not ride a scooter.

When I was single i'd say, "How would you like to try me on for size?" :wink:

But us bikers aint a shy lot. But if you are a dude. Joe did the right thing if he is hetro like me.
Crewp

Post by Crewp »

Bartender, I'll have what Jasmine is having :lol:
Brahim Salem

Post by Brahim Salem »

The problem with me in Tunisia is that I need help to leave this country; a visa bros :(
rokytnji

Post by rokytnji »

Brahim wrote:The problem with me in Tunisia is that I need help to leave this country; a visa bros :(
Holders of regular Tunisian passports enjoy visa-free or VOA travel to 69 countries and territories and 35 of them are visa free accessible.
Got a passport?

[rimg]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2a/TunisianPassportVisaFree.png[/rimg]
Brahim Salem

Post by Brahim Salem »

rokytnji wrote:
Brahim wrote:The problem with me in Tunisia is that I need help to leave this country; a visa bros :(
Holders of regular Tunisian passports enjoy visa-free or VOA travel to 69 countries and territories and 35 of them are visa free accessible.
Got a passport?

[rimg]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2a/TunisianPassportVisaFree.png[/rimg]

Do you want me to go to Somalia or visit international waters! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Crewp

Post by Crewp »

Try Brazil, it's nice there this time of year. :)
King Duzu

Post by King Duzu »

Ah it feels good knowing i finally replaced windows 7 with linux mint cinnamon 15 on my desktop pc, time to install steam and start learning how to use gimp 8)
FreedomOfTheOpenCode

Post by FreedomOfTheOpenCode »

King Duzu wrote:Ah it feels good knowing i finally replaced windows 7 with linux mint cinnamon 15 on my desktop pc
I really liked Windows 7. I only started migrating when I saw Windows 8. I figured it would take me about 2-3 years to fully migrate but after just 2-3 months of using Mint the only thing I ever go back to Windows 7 for is MMOs that don't run on Linux yet. Linux is more fun, and has a better community, and loads of free software with source code. I'm learning how to write device drivers so I can give something back.
Last edited by FreedomOfTheOpenCode on Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
npap
Level 6
Level 6

Post by npap »

Linux: A thinking man's operating system :)
ereotav

Post by ereotav »

I raise my delicous Gin & Tonic in salute to all you fellow minters.
Crewp

Post by Crewp »

Cheers !
npap
Level 6
Level 6

Post by npap »

Cheers!
Bottoms up! I'll have one of the same,too.
kenetics
Level 5
Level 5

Post by kenetics »

I'll have one of those also, please!

I've been away for a while, visiting the Squeegee islands (it's very humid there).

About to install Mint 16 Cinnamon, which looks very nice!

Ken
Using Mint as primary OS since 2006.
Brahim Salem

Post by Brahim Salem »

I want to go to Liverpool :D ILOVE THE MERSEY-SIDE :D
npap
Level 6
Level 6

Post by npap »

kenetics wrote:I'll have one of those also, please!

I've been away for a while, visiting the Squeegee islands (it's very humid there).

About to install Mint 16 Cinnamon, which looks very nice!

Ken
Hello Ken,
Glad to see you back. :)
I am using Mint 16 Cinnamon since the RC edition. It's great!

Cheers
FreedomOfTheOpenCode

Last edited by FreedomOfTheOpenCode on Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FreedomOfTheOpenCode

Last edited by FreedomOfTheOpenCode on Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Open Chat”