Who has good contacts with the Mint Mate Nadia developers

Questions about the project and the distribution - obviously no support questions here please
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
whs

Who has good contacts with the Mint Mate Nadia developers

Post by whs »

I had sent a mail to the Mint Mate developers regarding the problem described in my thread below. I think it is a bug in the system. Read my first and last post in that thread.

Unfortunately the developers did not respond. So if someone has good contacts with them, could you please forward the issue.

This is my thread: http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=127145
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
catweazel
Level 19
Level 19

Re: Who has good contacts with the Mint Mate Nadia developer

Post by catweazel »

whs wrote:could you please forward the issue.
You can do it yourself. It's on the front page of the forums, where it says:
Bugtracking is now on Launchpad
"There is, ultimately, only one truth -- cogito, ergo sum -- everything else is an assumption." - Me, my swansong.
whs

Post by whs »

Thanks, very good. Does one ever get feedback from there.
catweazel
Level 19
Level 19

Post by catweazel »

Launchpad will send you emails when comments added. The devs have full time jobs and lives outside of working on Mint. My opinion is it's a bit rich that you expect a reply.
"There is, ultimately, only one truth -- cogito, ergo sum -- everything else is an assumption." - Me, my swansong.
whs

Post by whs »

I don't know. Is it really too much asked to get feedback on whether they can fix the problem and when. I appreciate that those people are volunteers but they must have some structure to track what is being fixed and what not.

Return to “Non-technical Questions”