I have a few questions, on some of my machines I currently have Linux Mint 10 main version installed.
I would like to know
1. Approximately how long would I receive updates for this?
2. In theory what are the risks involved in not upgrading to Linux Mint 11?
3. Whats does the Linux Mint Support or development Team reccommend I do If I stay on version 10?
4. Can you upgrade to version 11 from within Mint 10 and keep personal settings etc?
5. How long should one stay on Linux Mint 10 before it is almost critical to upgrade to a newer release?
Please let me know your thoughts and answers.