So, thats it?

Questions about the project and the distribution - obviously no support questions here please
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Aquix

So, thats it?

Post by Aquix »

I'm Aquix on irc and clem banned me, so now I can't do a thing on spotchat. And his reasons I can only guess.

So all my help in the help channel is gone just like that? And my conversations on chat is just gone?

Is this the way you mint people part with people you know? Like psykopats to strangers? No goodb\ye , no bye, no nothing, just nothing.

What sort of people do you want to be=?
proxima_centauri

Re: So, thats it?

Post by proxima_centauri »

Aquix,

You repeatedly ignored the operator's requests to change the subject, refused to comply with our temporary devoice - and subsequently acted disgruntled and oppositional.

I've seen that you do provide assistance on #linuxmint-help, and also are capable of friendly conversations on #linuxmint-chat. That being said, I'm willing to consider this a temporary ban - and may consider lifting it, provided you abide by the rules (http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=55884) and operators in the future.

Furthermore, this is not a proper venue for this discussion.
Please contact me by PM, or by e-mail, proxima_centauri@linuxmint.com to come to terms for the resolution of this situation.

proxima_centauri

Return to “Non-technical Questions”