Did 'lisa' final release?

Questions about the project and the distribution - obviously no support questions here please
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
KBD47
Level 7
Level 7

Re: Did 'lisa' final release?

Post by KBD47 »

k357k9 wrote:@KBD47
I'm not planning on reinstalling Mint 12 unless there is some major improvement in 12 like getting Mint menu in the the Gnome Classic log in, or some major improvements in MATE.
I am leaning in the direction of reinstalling -- especially if this takes a few more days. Everything is backed up except for a few small files. I have to live with this for the next 6 months so I want it to be right.

What do think the "official" recommendation regarding reinstalling is going to be?
I haven't heard any official recommendation. I would think if you are using RC or Stable if you are doing all the updates you should have the finished product, or nearly so. But we should soon see.
THpubs

Re: Did 'lisa' final release?

Post by THpubs »

Just installed the latest ISO updated recently.... It also have nearly 191 updates! (102 MB)

Return to “Non-technical Questions”