OK, when did they fix the SD card reader driver?

Chat about anything related to Linux Mint
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
wyrdoak

Post by wyrdoak »

I've pretty much given up on the card reader for this netbook, but yesterday my cousin wanted to send an picture in an email, I didn't have my ebook reader or the USB card reader with me.

Well, went to show her that the onboard card reader wasn't working and sure enough it worked. I aways knew that they programed just to show computer users were lairs when it came to trouble calls, this just reinforced my belief. :lol:

But seeing all the complains around and given a few myself. Needed to give a " 'at-a-boy" this time. :D
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
nomko

Re: OK, when did they fix the SD card reader driver?

Post by nomko »

Probably somewhere between you going to bed to sleep and wake up in the morning :mrgreen:

I never had any issues what so ever with external card readers. Only the memory card itself can provide some issues like when not unmounted correctly.
wyrdoak

Re: OK, when did they fix the SD card reader driver?

Post by wyrdoak »

nomko wrote:
Probably somewhere between you going to bed to sleep and wake up in the morning :mrgreen:

I never had any issues what so ever with external card readers. Only the memory card itself can provide some issues like when not unmounted correctly.
My cards have worked on anything but this Acer NetBook internal win-card reader under Linux, only thing I can think of is I gave up on it so didn't try when the kernel changed to 3.2. in Maya.

I'm glad there is one less thing[external card reader]I need to carry around now. :D If it could just grow a DVD drive now. :lol:

Return to “Chat about Linux Mint”