Nixie Pixel would marry Mint it seems ;-)

Chat about anything related to Linux Mint
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
jsplicer

Re: Nixie Pixel would marry Mint it seems ;-)

Post by jsplicer »

Okay Thanks Craig I'm going to give it another look see. Yah 13.04 really came a long way, everything works on this for me, my phone, my digital camera, printer and scanner, my video card I didn't have to manually hack the driver into the kernel. They must have a lot of man hours put into this! Definately a keeper!
excollier
Level 4
Level 4

Post by excollier »

Until support runs out soon.
Registered Linux user #557695
MX Linux user these days - I introduce newbies via Mint
craig10x

Post by craig10x »

excollier wrote:Until support runs out soon.
Not that soon...the end of January 2014...it was worth the move for me to 13.04 because it has a LOT of nice improvements over 12.10....and come 14.04 (in April 2014) i will be going on LTS to LTS cycle (in others words, only re-install or upgrade every 2 years)... :wink:

Keep in mind the ubuntu support cycles apply to mint as well (except for LMDE)...I was glad to hear they were reducing support time on interim releases which will give them more time to address bugs...however, i think 12 months instead of 9 months would have been a lot better...oh well...another reason why as of 14.04, i am going on a LTS to LTS cycle...

Return to “Chat about Linux Mint”