Forum linux mint Brazil incompetence!

Chat about anything related to Linux Mint
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
IndignadoBr

Forum linux mint Brazil incompetence!

Post by IndignadoBr »

Forum mint Brazil has the worst record on the internet several times tried unsuccessfully enrolls me! This lack of professionalism and disregard for User compromises the image of linux mint distro stress was so much that I gave up using linux mint for me not able to join us in furum linux mint Brazil! Sorry Google Translator

Portugues

Forum brasil mint tem o pior cadastro da internet por varias vezes tentei me cadastra sem sucesso! Essa falta de profissionalismo e descaso para com usuario compromete a imagem da distro linux mint o stress foi tanto que desisti de usar o linux mint por nao poder me cadastra no furum linux mint brasil!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Re: Forum linux mint Brazil incompetence!

Post by xenopeek »

This one? http://www.linuxmint.com.br/forum/ I registered an account without problems. Have you checked your email spam folder? That is normally the problem when you don't receive the activation email; that your email provider or client is marking it as spam. If you have that option, white list the domain @linuxmint.com.br so email from that domain will never be marked as spam.

If you have other problems with the Linux Mint Brazil local community forum, please share and perhaps others here can help you resolve that.

Return to “Chat about Linux Mint”