Mint is purely GNOME or does it install KDE libraries?

Chat about anything related to Linux Mint
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
NiksaVel
Level 5
Level 5

Post by NiksaVel »

:D :D :D zonamint chill out a bit man...
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
AlsaPhil

Post by AlsaPhil »

NiksaVel
Level 5
Level 5

Post by NiksaVel »

hehe... if you need to vent your frustration... find a windows support forum and vent away...

lot of people have noob linux questions... up to a month ago I couldn't even properly compile a program.... but it is the community that makes the biggest difference here... we need to help eachother out ... especially help the guys who just got themselves a new install of linux...

we're not cold corporate automatons but also we're not (or at least shouldn't be) snot nosed egoistical techno freaks... a lot of people just want to get a stable operating system to surf around and read their mail... there's no better than linux for it... but it can be quite a pain to set up a new linux install... especially for people comming in from a windows os...

I know most things are supposed to "just work" but I'll be damned if I EVER had an install of ANYTHING that "just worked - the way I wanted it to"... it was bloody hell for me to configure my first linux box... and EVERYTHING was a problem which led to yet another problem... it was the pleasant and helpful community that got me through and made me see the light....
AlsaPhil

Post by AlsaPhil »

You are welcome zonamint :D
Incident is over, therefore forgotten :lol:

Return to “Chat about Linux Mint”