Congrats and thank you!

Chat about anything related to Linux Mint
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
I do Mint
Level 2
Level 2

Congrats and thank you!

Post by I do Mint »

May I say a big THANK YOU for the Mint team with especially those working on the Mate project.
Still have 13 Mate (Maya) running on another disc but already installed 17 Mate, like always it runs smooth however I still have some fine tuning to do for my own needs.
I tried to make a side step to SolydX but ran into bugs and problems directly after install so I jumped back asap to my so beloved Mint.
Thanks guys, keep up the good work and thank you for making my favorit distro out there even better then before!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Oh yes, I do Mint :)
rijnsma

Re: Congrats and thank you!

Post by rijnsma »

The same here. Qiana-MATE LTS is perfect for me. One does not notice the system, it just works fine (until 2019). What XP??
I hope Clem and his team will continue for dozens of years. Thanks a lot! This way computing is a warm breeze. :D 8)

Now maybe some new extra usable (Ubuntu/Debian/others-)content in the repo (not so much as apps on handhelds, but some..).

Return to “Chat about Linux Mint”