Thank you Mint Linux!

Chat about anything related to Linux Mint
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
thenetduck ---

Thank you Mint Linux!

Post by thenetduck --- »

Wow!

This is by far the best distro I have ever used . It's like everything I wanted from Ubuntu put into one package. Thank you so much to the developers that have made this distro possible. I will try and donate as soon as I get a job. (College sucks funds). For the last 2 weeks I had to go back to Vista and almost committed suicide. It was very slow and things didn't work any better.

If there is any projects in mint people need help with or anything at all, just give me a message, I will be happy to help because you guys made my life easier.

You guys are awsome.

The Net Duck

(a mint believer)
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Husse

Re: Thank you Mint Linux!

Post by Husse »

Thanks for the kind words
But you made an oops mistake
just give me a message
How? :)
ccasey

Post by ccasey »

I'm back..... left Mint to try all the new distros.....even reinstalled Vista ..... what a mistake.... It is so nice to be back to Mint and have a smooth running operating system....can't thank you guys enough. It was, however, a good way to really appreciate Mint. Colin
almigi

Post by almigi »

thenetduck --- wrote:For the last 2 weeks I had to go back to Vista and almost committed suicide.
If Vista almost made you commit suicide, I would have hated to see you use Windows ME 8 years ago...

- Al

Return to “Chat about Linux Mint”