Thank you Clem

Chat about anything related to Linux Mint
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Husse

Re: Thank you Clem

Post by Husse »

Thank you and welcome! :oops:
Lets hope Mint won't be justAmemory for you :)
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Cubby

Post by Cubby »

Mint Elyssa is not just a memory for me! :D I'm having no problems with Mint Elyssa and so, just thought I'd post here to say, again, what a great Linux operating system you have all created and continue to work on. I've been using Mint Gnome for almost a year now. Though I steer towards the KDE desktop, the Mint Gnome desktop is laid out perfectly so that it all makes sense to where I need to find everything. I never could get used to Ubuntu desktop.

Again, just another thank you as Mint is proving itself useful and reliable longer than the initial "try it out" phase of a few months.

Regards,
Cubby
exploder
Level 15
Level 15

Post by exploder »

Welcome to the forum justAmemory! Elyssa is a very good release and now it is even better because Clem put the updated Mint tools in the main repo. Glad you are enjoying Mint!
ultramint

Post by ultramint »

A great distro :D

Thank you!

Return to “Chat about Linux Mint”