My darling Bianca

Chat about anything related to Linux Mint

My darling Bianca

Postby bef on Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:35 am

My darling Bianca,

When I first saw you, and found out that you were available, I wanted you to be mine. I was willing to pay but I was told that you will work for free. I wanted to have you all to myself, but I realised that by distributing you to my friends that you would get even better.

You knew what to do when I told you to fsck, and you were always compliant, even when it seemed that all I wanted was access to root.

You had aptitude for finding just what I wanted and you provided plenty of other helpful services, too. You let me watch DVDs and play games, and didn't seem to mind that I wasn't giving you much attention.

Bianca, I'm going to leave you for another woman. Her name is Cassandra and she will arrive shortly.
You have served me well, it's just that Cassandra offers so much more. Please don't let me break your kernel, because I need to use you until she arrives.

Yours truly,

Bef.
member 675
bef
Level 3
Level 3

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Beware

Postby Ron S. on Fri May 18, 2007 5:19 pm

Beware the fickle Cassandra!

I dated her recently myself, but fortunately for me, I didn't tell Bianca about it and am I glad I didn't!

Our first encounter went well. She was a little slow, but that was to be expected on our first cdrom encounter. I thought there was something there between us, so decided to take the next step.

I installed her in a little apartment near Bianca (I told neither about the other, of course). Everything seemed to be in order as I got her settled in initially.

I expected our second date to progress much faster, but alas when I tried to boot up to her apartment, I found that she was there, but she wouldn't get up! I, on the outside, waiting and hoping that she would get up to greet me, but she never did. It seemed as if she tried at first, but she was obviously HUNG up on something. I tried again and again, but to no avail.

I put her into another apartment, which went as smoothly as before, but the results were the same. She shunned me.

I didn't understand! I knew I had what she wanted. I had the hard disk space, a Gig of RAM and 2.7GHtz processor. Was there something I had that she didn't like? I don't know because she wouldn't tell me.

Whatever it was, it doesn't bother Bianca. I am SO glad I didn't ditch Bianca for that younger woman. Perhaps I'll try Cassandra again when she a little older and more mature.

Beware!
Ron S.
Level 1
Level 1

Postby blogger on Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:32 pm

Welcome to the jilted Mintlovers Club, Ron S. and bef

Cassandra will heal the wounds of all the jilted lovers of Bianca.
Join us at the Mint Café for a virtual drink of Diabolo Menthe (with 40% Stoli added).

Greetings,
Blogger
SEVERELY ADDICTED TO MINT / CASSANDRA SYNDROME
blogger
Level 4
Level 4

Return to Chat about Linux Mint