What will you like to see in the Linux Mint e17 distro

Chat about anything related to Linux Mint
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
molom

Re: What will you like to see in the Linux Mint e17 distro

Post by molom »

Kynan wrote:Yea i dont like the mac window borders either. i was actually meaning the etk theme rather than the window border for that theme.
Ohhh... I haven't seen the rest of the 'smoke' interface. If it's to poor, I might look into the milky's etk. But for now, I'll have to wait for the upcoming beta.
molom

Post by molom »

Kynan wrote:Image

i tried appliying all the themes and the etk themes but non of them change the UGLY GREY that is the menu bars ect... is this just me or is this not able to be changed?
Wow... That is ugly grey, who wants a Windows 98 interface? What OS are you using, is it Daryna with e17? Probably the etk themes aren't compatible with the current e17 CVS. I will see if the upcoming mint17 beta has this problem when it comes out. If it does, I will check with the developer to make a bug fix for this problem.

Cheers,
molom
molom

Post by molom »

Kynan wrote:yes its daryna with e17 i followed the install instructions on the wiki and all... ohwell
I think I had the same problem with geubuntu 7.10. It must be an incompatibility with the current cvs and the etk themes. That is something I definitely can't fix. I think the only people that can fix that are the e17 developers, but I'll check with the developer of the Mint17 project to see if he has that problem.
molom

Post by molom »

If there are any suggestions from anyone else, that will be appreciated. Kynan has helped plenty.

Return to “Chat about Linux Mint”