yesterday, I installed Voyager Linux, based on Xubuntu 12.04 (it's not voyage linux, which is debian based).
I like sometimes, but it has some glitches.
1. Software center still contains software details in french
2. Conky's look great, but after each login you have to start custom conky's manually. i.e. the conky control does not remember last conkys used. Initially, it looked very attractive, but then I think that having your own custom conky is the best
2. default AWN setup looks good. When I added Clementine to AWN, it converted into text correctly. bt when I added Opera, which is not installed by default, it was added as icon (graphic)
3. contains useful tools like grub customizer, boot repair, etc
4. Contains Jupiter
5. contains some apps not installed by default in Xubuntu like hotot, simple scan, etc.
6. Language pack is installed by default, it less time for installation, as download time is saved.
Works well, I would say, keeping technical factor aside, it is a good or one of the best customization and implementation of XFCE.