Article on the Future of Flash and Linux

Chat about Linux in general
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
baloc1

Article on the Future of Flash and Linux

Post by baloc1 »

I was just looking through some old bookmarks and saw this article . I wont go into it but I will supply the link .
All I am going to say is , I would love to meet this guy face to face and slap him back in time before DINWOS ever came to be .I am so tired of all the MS slaves. Do I bash MS HELLS YEA . I am so tired of MS and thier crap . I personally only use it for a GPS program that I have not yet figured out how to make run in Linux . But read this and just feel the rage build . I have a 20 box internet shop in the Philippines where I live and will be going home to for good very soon and, I had no choice but to run XP on all of my boxes . If steam takes off , trust me I will be changing all 20 boxes to Ubuntu or Mint 13 . :twisted:
We who use Linux Distros are just plain sick and tired of the MS game and me , I am sick of feeding the greed. Not to mention its a crappy OS . I am having fun learning Linux .Maybe one day , they will figure out that, with out Linux , there would not be much in the world of computers ,not to mention the Internet .
Sorry , I just needed to vent . Adobe has sold out to MS
HAPPY NEW YEAR

http://www.dedoimedo.com/computers/flas ... uture.html
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
killer de bug

Re: Article on the Future of Flash and Linux

Post by killer de bug »

This article is not that interesting but this part is:
What if every one of Ubuntu or Linux Mint users donated as little as one dollar a year to their distribution. If you can believe the numbers, we are talking 15-20 millions dollars of support, [...] allow for aggressive advertising.
dcihon

Post by dcihon »

Let's do it.
Where do I sign up.
zerozero

Post by zerozero »

dcihon wrote:Where do I sign up.
http://www.linuxmint.com/donors.php

Return to “Chat about Linux”