Vivaldi KDE tablet back on track?

Chat about Linux in general
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Vivaldi KDE tablet back on track?

Post by xenopeek »

As reported on the following article, it sounds like the Vivaldi KDE tablet is back on track and might be ready for shipment before summer! Read here: http://liliputing.com/2013/02/vivaldi-k ... pring.html

The article further notes:
[Aaron] Seigo says he should be ready to talk more about the project and start announcing partners in late February or early March.
So keep a close eye if you are a KDE fan and are looking for a tablet--this could be very nice :wink: A completely open source stack tablet, with KDE, certainly sounds nice to me :D
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
DisappearingOak

Re: Vivaldi KDE tablet back on track?

Post by DisappearingOak »

Nice. KDE is probably the most featureful environment out there. But the look of KDE and it's visual styles is truly horrible, at least to me. And I've read about people complaining about that, saying, that linux people are truly design challenged. I think it's true to some extent. Could do with a facelift.
veggen

Re: Vivaldi KDE tablet back on track?

Post by veggen »

While I don't particularly care for KDE, I do want me a Linux tablet! With any DE.
Hmmm, would I be able to put any distro on it?

Return to “Chat about Linux”