MEPIS AntiX release candidate

Chat about Linux in general
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
exploder
Level 15
Level 15

MEPIS AntiX release candidate

Post by exploder »

MEPIS has released a community edition of a Fluxbox/IceVM for older computers. It is a release candidate not a final version. If anyone has interest in Fluxbox or IceVM, you might want to try out AntiX. Anticapitalisa and the MEPIS community have been working on this project for a while now.
I have a great deal of respect for Anticapitalista, he goes above and beyond to help other's. The MEPIS community at mepislovers are knowledgeable and helpful as well.

If you try AntiX, please let the mepislovers community know what you think and congratulate Anticapitalista on this achievement

I am not trying to sway anyone away from LinuxMint. AntiX may turn out to be a good choice for an older computer.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Husse

Post by Husse »

I'm not trying to contradict you, but isn't this what the subprojects of Cassandra is about? Especially the XFCE edition
exploder
Level 15
Level 15

Post by exploder »

The post was intended for anyone interested in Fluxbox or IceVM.

This is under the sub forum title.

Topics about GNU/Linux, Free Software and Other Distributions

This would fall under "Other Distributions".
Husse

Post by Husse »

Absolutely - as I said I'm not trying to contradict you :):)

Return to “Chat about Linux”