BEST EVER

Chat about Linux in general
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Lifeform2012

BEST EVER

Post by Lifeform2012 »

I just registered and signed on here just because I think more people need to know. Linux mint is the best ever Linux distro. I love MANDRIVA TOO, but this is a beautiful little worry free OS. Works beautifully as a wireless desktop, the problem I had with so many others. I am not Linux savvy. Wish I was, I so love the work and efforts of all of these wonderful people. Alas, not enough time to become expert at it. That is why I love the Mint. Don't be afraid to try it if you are a Linux newby. The flawless way this works will definitely impress you. Mine never goes down, never hangs up, is fast and a virtual work horse. I just love this mint!!!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
jesica

Re: BEST EVER

Post by jesica »

haha, that's why we used it

Welcome
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Post by tdockery97 »

Yup. I've distro-hopped through almost all of them. Most of them are good, but I'll take Mint any day.
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
vrkalak

Post by vrkalak »

Welcome to LinuxMInt and the Mint Forum.

I agree with you in that it would be great to be a Linux-Guru ... don't get me wrong, I've learned alot in the past 2 years with Linux.

But, like many people I use my computer to do my life's work. That's how I make money.
I am a Registered Architect in the US ... and I use Linux and Open Source exclusively.

So, I don't need to have the latest and greatest of every OS or App., Just enough to allow me to do my job.
Sure, I like to play with and do stuff with my Linux install ... but, above all, I need 'stable'

The bottom-line is >> I don't need a mile long taskbar/panel or Conky displaying all the stuff going on in my system ...
I need something that simply works ... shows me the bare minimum of what is going on ... and will not interfere with what I am trying to do.

Mint and Debian allow me to this. :D

Return to “Chat about Linux”