The coolest mockup in the world

Chat about Linux in general

Re: The coolest mockup in the world

Postby McLovin on Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:34 am

there is something similar to this, it's called Bump-Top http://bumptop.com/ though it's only a 3d desktop organizer, basically a way to organize your desktop icons, it is a cool little app, but i'll bet it used a ton of memory.
McLovin
Level 5
Level 5

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Postby molom on Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:12 am

McLovin wrote:there is something similar to this, it's called Bump-Top http://bumptop.com/ though it's only a 3d desktop organizer, basically a way to organize your desktop icons, it is a cool little app, but i'll bet it used a ton of memory.

I've seen that, but it isn't practical at all. It is a nice app to see, but who knows we might be heading to DE's or file managers that we never thought we would use.
molom
Level 4
Level 4

Postby exploder on Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:42 pm

I do not like the look of the mockup, things look too exaggerated and it does not seem practical.

Just my two cents!
exploder
Level 15
Level 15

Postby molom on Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:16 pm

exploder wrote:I do not like the look of the mockup, things look too exaggerated and it does not seem practical.

Just my two cents!

The future can be exaggerated ;) And maybe people would say in the past e17 isn't even practical ;)
Thanks for your opinion. Its always nice to here someone elses view. Most people have said, 'who cares about that concept, I like the click! click! open folder method' :D

Cheers,
molom
molom
Level 4
Level 4

Previous

Return to Chat about Linux