remastersys dead or alive???

Chat about Linux in general
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
podagee

Re: remastersys dead or alive???

Post by podagee »

haha nice one.......
kkshethin
Level 1
Level 1

Post by kkshethin »

remastersys is an excellent program. i have used it on easypeasy/linuxmint. it has worked for me every time. it is an excellent one to make backup with even your documents. i have one iso with everything installed even wine and msoffice included.

i am sorry to hear that it was no longer being attended. i can only make request to come back for greater good of humanity.
rijnsma

Post by rijnsma »

May be, but it does not work here now. It was a great tool in former days which saved here a lot of systems...!!
When I install a by Remastersys made livecd/livedvd/liveUSB (when I get sofar) the netconnection fails and no way
to get it started again.

And I don't know what to do about it.
Pilosopong Tasyo
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Pilosopong Tasyo »

Please continue the discussion to a more recent thread found here. Thread locked.
o Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he will eat for a lifetime!
o If an issue has been fixed, please edit your first post and add the word [SOLVED].

Return to “Chat about Linux”