I tried to run this Windows based program multiple times. First I did it on a virtual XP machine, then on virtual windows 7 machine. Both time unsuccessful.
What happened was that I managed to install program, but I couldn't run it.
Then I tried to install it with wine, but failed again. Installer gave a simple reply "Installation has failed". Error message = http://oi39.tinypic.com/10x4x7n.jpg
What else can I say, basically it requires me to have a dual boot in order to run this software and that is not an option for me.
To make long story short, I'm quite frustrated now, it's 4:41 AM and I'm on my way to bed.
Lessons learned are following:
1. "Tell me more" will tell you nothing if you have a Linux machine
2. My father wasted his money
3. Proprietary software is often expensive and useless
4. Virtual Windows machines, both XP and 7, have not done their work
5. A lot of time can be wasted for nothing