[RISOLTO] DOMANDA VELOCE probblema sources.list LMDE

Forum di supporto per utenti di lingua italiana
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
tomdan

[RISOLTO] DOMANDA VELOCE probblema sources.list LMDE

Post by tomdan »

salve a tutti
ho appena installato LMDE e ho aperto il file sources.list per aggiungere un repository però ho visto che al interno c'è scritto solo #/etc/apt/sources.list qualcuno sa spiegarmi perche???
grazie in anticipo per le risposte
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
gtsfer

Re: DOMANDA VELOCE probblema sources.list LMDE

Post by gtsfer »

The file you are looking for is /etc/apt/sources.list.d/official-package-repositories.list. The sources.list you are looking at is the old one and it's been moved. I used Google translate here, forgive me if it's bad Italian.

Il file che si sta cercando è /etc/apt/sources.list.d/ufficiale-package-repositories.list. Il sources.list che stai cercando è quello vecchio ed è stato spostato. Ho usato Google translate qui, mi perdoni se è cattivo italiano.
tomdan

Post by tomdan »

grazie per il tuo aiuto. quindi se io voglio aggiungere un repository devo aggiungerlo a /etc/apt/sources.list.d/official-package-repositories.list e non a /etc/apt/sources.list, giusto?

thanks for your help. so if I want to add a repository I need to add it to / etc / apt / sources.list.d / official-package-repositories.list and not to / etc / apt / sources.list, right?
gtsfer

Post by gtsfer »

Yes, that's correct. If you want to add to it "manually" by editing it. Or you could use Control Center -> Software Sources and add it in there. (the 2nd method would result in this file getting updated as well).

The /etc/apt/sources.list file is still there, but it's the "old" one and essentially is not used at all. The new file was introduced around the time LMDE UP8 I think.

You're welcome, no problem. :)
tomdan

Post by tomdan »

ok thanks again
gtsfer

Re: [RISOLTO] DOMANDA VELOCE probblema sources.list LMDE

Post by gtsfer »

No problem. Can you edit your first post and add <SOLVED> in the subject field? It might help someone else too that way. :)

Return to “Italiano - Italian”