Como desinstalar apliaciones

Foro de soporte para usuarias de habla hispana

Moderator: Wibol

Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
proxima_centauri

Re: Como desinstalar apliaciones

Post by proxima_centauri »

Since I've seen you post in English, I'll save myself the embarrassment of trying to poorly translate myself like I have in the French forums :lol:

From what I understood you want to know how to uninstall programs.
You can open Synaptic, search for the program and uninstall it there. You can also uninstall from the terminal by using "apt-get remove [name of program]". Lastly, If you have the latest MintMenu (v3.2) you can uninstall programs by right clicking on them and clicking uninstall (not sure how reliable that is though, never did it this way).

Hope that helps.
Cheers.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Post by Guest »

[quote="proxima_centauri"]Since I've seen you post in English, I'll save myself the embarrassment of trying to poorly translate myself like I have in the French forums :lol:

From what I understood you want to know how to uninstall programs.
You can open Synaptic, search for the program and uninstall it there. You can also uninstall from the terminal by using "apt-get remove [name of program]". Lastly, If you have the latest MintMenu (v3.2) you can uninstall programs by right clicking on them and clicking uninstall (not sure how reliable that is though, never did it this way).

Hope that helps.
Cheers.[/quote][quote="o-martin"]No termino de encontrar como desinstalar (o llamale como kieras) las aplicaciones en Mint. En ubuntu hay, abajo de todo en la barra de apliacaiones, un programa q sirve para instalar o desinstalar aplicaciones. Existe algo parecido en Mint?
Salud[/quote][quote="o-martin"]No termino de encontrar como desinstalar (o llamale como kieras) las aplicaciones en Mint. En ubuntu hay, abajo de todo en la barra de apliacaiones, un programa q sirve para instalar o desinstalar aplicaciones. Existe algo parecido en Mint?
Salud[/quote]
frank392
Level 4
Level 4

Post by frank392 »

@ guest
te acaban de dar la solucion! pero bueno te la repito en castellano usa el programa Synaptic es re facil lo encontraras en el menu de sistema
Natural

Post by Natural »

Mucho más facil que eso, boton derecho sobre la aplicación que está en el meu yy seleccionar desinstalar. Así de simple.

Return to “Español - Spanish”