moparscape wont run at all

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read this

moparscape wont run at all

Postby gothic_freak1015 on Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:06 pm

im trying to run moparscape on linux mint and its comeing up with an eror and i dont know why i tryed the web client on moparscape.org i also tryed the windows download using wine downloading from http://www.runelocus.com/MoparScapeInstall.exe
and have tryed the linux download on http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MW6EBEQ5
but nothing seams to work... is there any reson this would hapen and is there a way to make it work or is there something simaler to moparscape that will work? also yesterday i was trying the web client and it worked... but now it wont agane and i cant figure out why it worked yesterday but it wont for any othere day
gothic_freak1015
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: moparscape wont run at all

Postby Husse on Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:24 pm

This can't be answered (easily) and I have to ask
What is moparscape? Does it have a homepage?
When I tried to go to something supposed to be a homepage I found a license agreement....
Don't fix it if it ain't broken, don't break it if you can't fix it
Husse
Level 21
Level 21

Re: moparscape wont run at all

Postby gothic_freak1015 on Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:14 pm

dont wory the licence agryment is just... i have no clue what it is but it has to do with the home page giting hacked... but moparscape is a replica of runescape but in moparscape you can make any item "pop up" out of thin air its just for fun when you get sick of wasteing time on runescape... moparscape is a mmorpg and i can not figure out why it wont run and then some days it will run but very slowly
gothic_freak1015
Level 1
Level 1

Return to Newbie Questions