On mouseover of left arrow of Firefox, some graphic issue..

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read this

On mouseover of left arrow of Firefox, some graphic issue..

Postby ElMugroso on Wed May 09, 2012 9:30 pm

When I mouse over the left arrow of the Firefox browser, just before clicking, the screen shows some weird geometric lines and pinkish colors 3 or 4, and large triangles (3 or so) of such shade break the screen as if a mosaic.

When I click and Firefox moves to the previous screen, correctly, the phenomenum, is no longer apparent.

I wonder if this is a known issue and if so would like to know what the situation is about, if possible.

It takes about 1/2 second after I place the mouse on the back to previous page arrow for this to happen.

It also happens on the forward page arrow. Most of the time the screen is still readable, but sometimes it is not. Moving the mouse away from the arrows shows the screen correctly.

UPDATE: This actually happens on any clickable area of firefox and the page rendered. For instance, in this forum, if I hover over the "Edit" tag, to edit my post, the phenomenom happens. If I hover over one of the tabs of firefox, ditto, and also over most options.

UPDATE: If I put firefox in full screen mode, then this DOES NOT HAPPEN.

UPDATE: In Opera, this DOES NOT HAPPEN.
Thanks for any help!
ElMugroso
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Return to Newbie Questions